Ninja Arashi for PC. Ninja Arashi is a platformer game developed by Black Panther. The game takes place in a desolate world where you only have your ninja stars and your sword to protect yourself against dangers. Ninja Arashi’s world is a dark and dreary place. You don’t even see the face of your ninja and only a dark shadow. The game is divided into levels. Each level contains obstacles that you have to overcome like guards, poisoned water, spears protruding from the ground and swinging blades to name a few. There are various checkpoints spread along each level where you will respawn if you die. You get six lives in each level and you have to use them to figure out the puzzles and reach the end. The game forces you to plan ahead.
Features of Ninja Arashi
- 3 different maps with 45 levels to play
- Easy to control movement
- Discover the beauty of high quality graphics
- Upgrade your character’s skills
- Purchase costumes
- Challenge yourself with tough battles
- Become a master ninja !
Source: Google Play
Reasons to get Ninja Arashi for PC
The small screen of the smartphone is convenient when you want to move around and play at the same time. But sometimes you don’t want to settle for a small screen and prefer to play your favorite games on the much larger screen of the PC with higher resolution and no more battery problems. Luckily, you can use third-party emulators to do just that. To play Ninja Arashi for PC simply follow the instructions below.
How to get Ninja Arashi for PC
For the purposes of this tutorial, we will be using KOPlayer as an example. Follow the instructions below to download and install Ninja Arashi on your PC.
- Go this [link] and download and install KOPlayer.
- Once KOPlayer has been successfully installed, click on the Google Play Store icon.
- Sign in with your Google ID or create a new one by following the on-screen instructions.
- After Logging in you’ll see the play store open on the screen.
- Click on the search icon on the top right and type in “Ninja Arashi”.
- Select the app when it shows on the screen.
- Select Install (highlighted in green).
- Click on Accept when the pop up appears and wait for the download to finish.
- Go back to the home screen and you’ll see the icon for Ninja Arashi.
Note: This process is largely the same for every emulator with little differences. There are various emulators that can be downloaded and installed to get Ninja Arashi for PC. We will list the most popular of these emulators and where to download them below.
Incoming search terms:
- ninja arashi game when the third level is open
- ninja arashis level 1 instructions
- when we will get the third map of ninja arashi
- when will the third level open in ninja arashi game