KingsRoad for PC. KingsRoad was originally a web browser role playing game which got ported to the mobile platform. Now, the game has built a huge community of loyal players that form the backbone of the experience. Despite coming from humble beginnings, the game features some of the cleanest and most polished graphics on mobile. The adventure is set in a medieval backdrop that sets the tone for the entire game. The player can choose between classes that further branch out into specialties once the player progresses sufficiently. The dungeons and explorable regions are filled to the brim with loot of varying rarity. It takes a dedicated player to find the truly unique gear that the game has to offer.
Features of KingsRoad
- Free to play Action RPG
- Real-time multiplayer. Play with other heroes from around the world.
- Cross platform gameplay. Play your heroes across desktop and mobile devices.
- Endless Content. Hundreds of maps to explore. Countless enemies to slay.
- Form guilds and create alliances in defense of the Kingdom.
- Customizable talents and spells.
- Craftable item upgrades.
- Epic. Loot. Drops.
Source: Google Play
Reasons to get KingsRoad for PC
The small screen of the smartphone is convenient when you want to move around and play at the same time. But sometimes you don’t want to settle for a small screen and prefer to play your favorite games on the much larger screen of the PC with higher resolution and no more battery problems. Luckily, you can use third-party emulators to do just that. To play KingsRoad for PC simply follow the instructions below.
How to get KingsRoad for PC
For the purposes of this tutorial, we will be using KOPlayer as an example. Follow the instructions below to download and install KingsRoad on your PC.
- Go this [link] and download and install KOPlayer.
- Once KOPlayer has been successfully installed, click on the Google Play Store icon.
- Sign in with your Google ID or create a new one by following the on-screen instructions.
- After Logging in you’ll see the play store open on the screen.
- Click on the search icon on the top right and type in “KingsRoad”.
- Select the app when it shows on the screen.
- Select Install (highlighted in green).
- Click on Accept when the pop up appears and wait for the download to finish.
- Go back to the home screen and you’ll see the icon for KingsRoad.
Note: This process is largely the same for every emulator with little differences. There are various emulators that can be downloaded and installed to get KingsRoad for PC. We will list the most popular of these emulators and where to download them below.