Derby Destruction Simulator for PC. If you are a roller derby fan, then this game will be your bread and butter. The game simulates a derby arena where it is a free for all and may the deadliest car win. There are a large variety of vehicles to choose from in the selection menu. The player is thrust into a world of madness and destruction and it is his job to veer his car to success and destroy as many cars as possible in the process. While most car games tend to focus on the newer models of cars, that is not the case in Derby Destruction Simulator. Older versions of cars are readily available for selection. It’s not about which car can get the most mileage out of a gallon of gas, rather which car can take the harshest beating and still come out on top.
The cars are easy to control as the focus is not the driving aspect of the game but rather the ramming aspect of it. Physics engines are focused on the most realistic portrayal of broken car parts as possible. It is truly a treat to play for any derby fan.
Features of Derby Destruction Simulator
- Realistic, detailed model of car collision and body deformations based upon actual physics!
Old, crappy but real American cars from yesteryear’s battle in this game! Suggest your favorite cars. We welcome your suggestions!
- Massive Collisions!
- Easy control.
- Spectacular time dilation after high damage.
- True HD soundtracks, and real car sounds!
- A powerful artificial intelligence of opponents.
- Different unique arenas.
- The blasts of destruction cars will blow your mind.
- Amazing graphics and effects on a wide range of devices.
- Elaborated system optimization.
Source: Google Play
Why You Should Get Derby Destruction Simulator for PC
While it may be more convenient to play Derby Destruction Simulator on your smartphone, it is certainly more enjoyable to play it on the large screen of your PC. The portrayal of destruction and dust left in your wake when you play Derby Destruction Simulator on your PC is amazing. So if you want to get Derby Destruction Simulator for PC, you’ll have to follow the instructions below. They are easy to follow and easy to understand.
How to get Derby Destruction Simulator for PC
For the purposes of this tutorial, we will be using KOPlayer as an example. Follow the instructions below to download and install Derby Destruction Simulator on your PC.
- Go this [link] and download and install KOPlayer.
- Once KOPlayer has been successfully installed, open the app and you’ll see this screen pop up.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon.
- Sign in with your Google ID or create a new one by following the on-screen instructions.
- After Logging in you’ll see the play store open on the screen.
- Click on the search icon on the top right and type in “Derby Destruction Simulator”.
- Select the app when it shows on the screen.
- Select Install (highlighted in green).
- Click on Accept when the pop up appears and wait for the download to finish.
- Go back to the home screen and you’ll see the icon for Derby Destruction Simulator.
Note: This process is largely the same for every emulator with little differences. There are various emulators that can be downloaded and installed to get Derby Destruction Simulator for PC. We will list the most popular of these emulators and where to download them below.