Ballz for PC. Get ready yourself to play another puzzle game which is developed by the well-known developers of the Ketchapp. In the game, you need to swipe your fingers in order to throw the balls and try to break all the bricks. Your job is to break the bricks as much as possible before the will move down to the bottom. Not only that you also need to collect the item which will make you able to unlock new additional balls in such a way to make an endless ball chain. It is not as easy as it looks because the level of bricks increased after each round you throw the balls.
Not only that you can also play with your friends and other competitors and share your scoreboards by connecting the game with the Play Games and the Gaming center. Ballz is available on both Android and iOS stores only but now you can enjoy it on your bigger PC screen with the help of third-party emulators like BlueStack and Andy. Below you can see some and easy steps on how to download and install Ballz for PC with the help of BlueStacks App player.
Steps To Download Ballz for PC Through Bluestacks:
- First of all, download and install Bluestacks on your PC (Windows or MAC).
- After the installation of Bluestacks, Open it.
- Setup your Google Account using your existing Gmail address and password. If you do not have any Gmail id or address then you have to create a new Gmail address.
- After the setup of Google Play Store Account, you need to tap the search button.
- Enter the word Ballz in it.
- Install the Ballz through Google Play Store.
- After the installation, click on the option of “MY APPS” in Bluestacks. You will easily find Ballz in your apps.
- Just click on Ballz and fill each and every requirement of the application.
- That’s all Enjoy.
You can use following emulators to install Ballz for PC.
Incoming search terms:
- ballz ketchapp on pc
- ballz windows 10